- The Website provides its users with products and/or services (the experience created for the campaign with the physical products in the campaign) (dining with celebrities, photo shoots, acting in a soap opera) and other products and/or services (hereinafter referred to as “Products/Services”) which are being sold on the internet [applications that can be developed on mobile phones, smart TV systems or similar platforms] as part of a special promotion.
- From the moment the Member completes the registration process, he/she has accepted the terms set forth in this Agreement and the agreement is deemed to have entered into force. The Agreement may be terminated unilaterally by the Member or by Sensino.
- Sensino reserves the right, at any time, to replace any part or all of these Terms of the Agreement and/or to set special conditions for the various sections on this page without the need for prior notice regarding compliance with regulatory requirements and/or technical requirements. If the terms of this Agreement are changed, Sensino will announce and publish the changes on the website where every Member can see them, or send a notification e-mail to their e-mail addresses. In case of a change to the terms of this Agreement, the Member reserves the right to terminate the agreement and cancel the membership.
- The Member may not transfer his/her membership account established under this Agreement or his/her membership rights related to the use of the website to a third party.
- The Member accepts that Sensino has no responsibility whatsoever with regards to creating back-ups of correspondences between him/her and that it is solely his/her responsibility to do so.
- Any information entered by a member will be stored on the Website’s database, will be kept confidential and will not be shared with third parties under any circumstances, except to the extent necessary for the performance of this Agreement. As far as privacy is concerned, this does not apply to cases where disclosure of such information is required by law. When the membership ends and if it is requested by the Member, the personal data entered by the Member will be deleted from the website database after being stored for legal requirements, prevention of fraud, resolution of disputes, resolution of malfunctions, and assistance with investigations for the period allowed by the legislation.
- Only the following information is collected by Sensino:
- The member’s e-mail address, address details/contact information, ID number, as well as financial information, such as bank account number (depending on the service used).
- Invoice information such as cargo, tax number, or other information provided by the Member in order to receive the product/service.
- Correspondences, feedback and messages sent via the Website.
- and interacting with the content, and ads on the website.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to ensure the accuracy of personal information. Therefore, in case of any errors in personal information, the member has the right to contact Sensino to request the correction of his/her personal information. In this context, while any notice to be made by Sensino to the Member shall be made to the e-mail address and/or registered mobile phone number of the Member, the Member accepts that such notifications shall be made in this manner, that the e-mail address and/or the registered cell phone number, as well as the address details which he/she has provided are correct, and that he/she regularly checks this address/account, will inform Sensino immediately of any changes to the address, and will update the relevant information on the Website.
- The member has the right to inquire about the collected data by contacting Sensino, to learn the purpose of gathering the data and whether they are used appropriately, to know if the data are shared with any parties and to whom they are shared and to be deleted or destroyed within the legislation.
- If the member’s personal information is processed in violation of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data (Act 6698) (published in the Official Gazette numbered 29677 on April 7, 2016), the Member reserves the right to claim damages.
- Sensino will take all necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure that Member information is not collected, shared, or otherwise processed in an unlawful manner, to prevent access by third parties, and to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to provide data storage in accordance with the law.
- The Member may use the rights specified in Articles 7, 8, 9, 11, 12 and 17 above by filling in the necessary information on the page which appears when the “Contact” button on the Website is clicked.
- The Member agrees to act in accordance with the provisions of the Turkish Penal Code, Turkish Commercial Code, Industrial Property Law, Law on the Protection of Consumers, Distance Selling Regulation, Law on Regulation of Electronic Commerce, Regulation on Commercial Communication and Commercial Electronic Communications , Regulation on Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers in Electronic Commerce, as well as all relevant legal regulations and legislation and any announcements and notices that Sensino may publish about its services when using the services provided by the Website. The Member will bear liability for all legal, criminal, administrative and financial liabilities arising from violation of such notices and laws.
- Sensino will not be responsible for the content of websites that are/will be promoted with banners and links on its Website in accordance with the Law on the Arrangement of Publications Made on the Internet and Combating Crimes Committed through these Publications (Law 5651) (published on the Official Gazette dated May 23, 2017 and numbered 26530).
- If the Website stops running due to reasons including, but not limited to, technical failures in electrical and network lines, satellite-to-earth links, the communication infrastructure network, servers or devices, disruptions and congestion on the web and the like, Sensino will try to fix the malfunction in as short a time as possible and the Member shall not be entitled to any claim for any loss of information due to the failure to provide service during that period.
- Sensino will not accept any direct or indirect responsibility for damage caused to members and/or third parties due to members’ negligence with regards to ensuring the safety of their system login details and passwords, their use by third parties and similar issues. Sensino will not be held liable for any loss of information, unauthorized third party viewing, data theft and sharing which may take place, despite all the necessary precautions having been taken, through interventions over which Sensino has no control, through hacking operations, or similar attempts.
- The Member is personally responsible for the security of the password for his/her account on the Website which he/she will determine and other information which he/she used for accessing the Website, as well as the safeguarding of such information against unauthorized use by third parties.
- The Member is responsible for the accuracy of the personal details and contact information provided during the initial login to the Website, as well as credit card and account information, if any, provided during the purchase of services and products from the Website, and he/she will be solely responsible for the damages and the loss of rights which he/she may suffer for any incorrect or incomplete information, or for it belonging to another person. Sensino has no obligation to validate the authenticity of such information. For damages suffered by Sensino due to such information being inaccurate, incomplete or belonging to another person, Sensino has the right to seek indemnification from the Member for the damages.
- The Member will become a member by providing the required information to follow the events posted on the Website. On the Website, different and unique experiences in Turkey and worldwide will be put up for auction and the members will bid in the auction to benefit from these experiences. Special experiences offered within the framework of the campaign through the products/services and other related services will be put on auction.
- The Products/Services on the Website are available for sale through auctions. Sensino sets the auction duration, the starting price, the auction amount and, in some cases, the direct sales price for activities put on auction. The highest bidder at the end of the auction wins the auction. After the winner of the auction is determined, Sensino contacts the winning Member and informs him/her about the transfer of the amount offered by him or her into the relevant bank account within the specified frame of time. The winning member shall be entitled to ownership of the Product/Service through the deposit of the related fee to the bank account within the specified period.
- If the winning Member fails to make the payment to the relevant bank account within the specified time frame, his/her right passes to the next highest bidder. The process referred to in Article 17 is started for the new winning Member.
- Payment by credit card: The winning Member becomes entitled to receive the auction prize by entering his/her credit card details on the Website. At the end of the specified time, the amount is automatically taken from the credit card of the winning Member.
- The Member hereby declares that he/she has learned how the website functions and about the consequences of his/her participation in the activities by reading the Agreement. The rules of each activity will also be posted on the Events page on the Website, which the Member can read to get information.
- Sensino is the owner or license owner of the general appearance and design of the Website and all the information, pictures, trademarks, the www.sensino.com domain name, logos, icons, demonstrative, written, electronic, graphic or machine readable technical data, computer software on the website, (“Materials”), including the business method, the business idea and the business model, as well as the related intellectual and industrial property rights of these, and all materials are under legal protection. No material on the Website may be altered, copied, reproduced, translated into another language, republished, uploaded onto another computer, posted, transmitted, presented, or distributed without permission and without citing references, including but not limited to the codes and the software. The whole or part of the Website cannot be used without permission on another web page. Sensino has the right to seek legal remedy in case of deeds and acts to the contrary.
- Every Member logged into his/her account is responsible for safely logging out from the system. The Member will be responsible for all direct and indirect damages resulting from the possession or misuse of his/her personal data by other persons, as third parties may gain access to the Website and the Member’s account information in the event that the user does not properly log out from the Website.
- The Member assumes all responsibilities and risks associated with using the Website and is responsible for the prevention of harmful codes or materials, verification of data entries and exits, fulfillment of hardware and software requirements for recovery of any lost data, and their maintenance and updates during the time he/she is online. In case of use of the Sensino account by the user for purposes other than those set out in the Agreement and as unilaterally determined by Sensino, and/or if the user uses his or her account in such fashion as to cause damage to Sensino or third parties or mire Sensino’s commercial reputation, or that of third parties, and when deemed necessary by Sensino, Sensino shall have the right to immediately cancel the Member’s membership and resort to both judicial and administrative authorities to seek recompense. For this reason, if the Member acts in violation of this provision, the Member’s account will be terminated unilaterally without citing any other reason, including but not limited to the activities in which he/she became entitled to participate. Sensino reserves the right to file all kinds of lawsuits and claims for the damages that it may suffer from.
- This Website contains links to third parties’ internet pages. These linked pages are not controlled by Sensino and Sensino is not responsible for the content of these pages or any other pages linked through them.
- The member agrees that in disputes arising from the execution of this Agreement, Sensino’s records and computer records shall constitute valid, binding and exclusive evidence as per Clause 193 of the Code of Civil Procedure and that this article shall be deemed an evidential contract.
- Any disputes concerning the interpretation and execution of this Agreement shall be settled by the court of competent jurisdiction, the executive offices or the arbitral tribunals in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The Member declares, accepts and undertakes that he or she has read, understood and accepted all the articles contained in the present Agreement, and confirmed the accuracy of the personal information he or she has provided.